Dear Keycloak Community,
I’ve been working on a comprehensive Keycloak project example for a while, which demonstrates
various configuration, customization, extension and testing possibilities of Keycloak
that I wanted to share with the community.
- Extensions: SMS Authenticator, Backup-Codes, Remote Claim Mapper, Audit Event Listener, and Custom REST Endpoints
- Support for deploying extensions to a running Keycloak container
- Support for instant reloading of theme and extension code changes
- Support for Keycloak configuration customization via CLI scripts
- Examples for Integration Tests with Keycloak-Testcontainers
- Example for End-to-End Tests with Cypress
- Realm configuration as Configuration as Code via keycloak-config-cli
- Multi-realm setup example with OpenID Connect and SAML based Identity Brokering
- LDAP based User Federation backed by Docker-OpenLDAP
- Mail Server integration backed by MailHog
- TLS Support
- Examples for running a cluster behind a reverse proxy with examples for HAProxy, Apache, nginx, caddy
- Examples for running a Keycloak cluster with an external infinispan cluster with remote cache store and hotrod cache store.
- Example for Keycloak with Graylog for log analysis, dashboards and alerting.
The repository can be found here: GitHub - thomasdarimont/keycloak-project-example: A template project for Keycloak Customizations</titl