Add Tailwind CSS?

Hi Everyone, Is it possible / ok to add Tailwind CSS to Keycloak to create my templates / themes? I am not a fan of pattern fly. If so, is it just a simple npm i into my custom theme folder or the common folder inside keycloak?

I was able to figure this out just installing tailwind without postcss inside my custom theme folder

Hi @Chaserda could you walk me through how to install it

For future reference to others stumbling across this discussion, I managed to make it work with a few steps myself:
First, just install and init tailwindcss, as described by the docs. This creates a tailwind config where you add the file paths to the ftl files that should be detected.
Next, add some tailwind class names to your code! A simple check with, for example, class=“bg-blue-500” usually does the trick.
Finally the important steps: In the ftl file that you want the code to be functional, add the @tailwind classes to the corresponding .css file. This allows you to properly build the tailwind code and generate your css.
Last but not least, edit your ‘theme.properties’ file by adding the generated output.css file to the ‘styles’ property. After that, it is just a matter of rebuilding the theme as per usual, and uploading to and refreshing your keycloak, and you can see the css has taken effect.