Admin page stuck on loading

Hello, I am running keycloak (v21.0.2) in docker production mode but my admin page is stuck on loading - I cannot get past it. When I inspect the issue w/ chrome, I see error Timeout when waiting for 3rd party check iframe message. Has anyone had this issue before? this is the cmd I’m running
run -v ~/keycloak-test/keycloak/conf:/opt/keycloak/conf -p 8443:8443 --net keycloak-network -e KEYCLOAK_ADMIN=admin -e KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD=admin -e KC_DC=mysql -e KC_DB_URL=jdbc:mysql://mysql:3306/keycloak?useSSL=false -e KC_DB_USERNAME=user -e KC_DB_PASSWORD=password -e KC_HOSTNAME=localhost -e KC_HOSTNAME_PORT=8888 -e KC_PROXY=edge -e KC_HOSTNAME_ADMIN=localhost -e KC_HOSTNAME_STRICT=false -e KC_HOSTNAME_STRICT_HTTPS=false -e KC_HTTP_ENABLED=true -e PROXY_ADDRESS_FORWARDING=true quay.io/keycloak/keycloak:latest start --auto-build --db=mysql

When I check the network tab, I’m seeing a network err Request URL: https://localhost:8888/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/3p-cookies/step1.html, No resource with given identifier found

I think the issue here is your KC_HOSTNAME_PORT, from the docs this should match the port used by your proxy to expose your keycloak. I guess you’re using port 443? In which case you don’t even need this variable.
Excerpt from the docs:

The port used by the proxy when exposing the hostname.
Set this option if the proxy uses a port other than the default HTTP and HTTPS ports.

this fixed it, thanks so much.