Custom KeyCloak registration solution

Hello KeyCloak community.

I am currently seeking advice and commercial support to set up a SSO solution using KeyCloak.

This project has user registration requirements that are not native to KeyCloak…

The custom process is planned as follows :
Users attempting to register through the SSO must be authorized by a custom process before being able to use the SSO, and will have a ‘pending’ status applied.

• Automatic user account validation , upon user registration attempt, their details will be automatically compared to an existing prospective user database. If a match is found, the user account status will be set to ‘validated’ and an mail will be sent to the user to inform him that he now has access to SSO linked platforms.
  • Manual user account validation , Through KeyCloak admin portal, administrators will be able to check ‘pending’ user registrations and validate them, also sending off an email to the user.

I am considering developing a custom registration flow to include a prospective user database check and email trigger, but this seems risky without a deep understanding of KeyCloak.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in providing commercial support, please get in touch with me.

Kind regards,

Hi Peter,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced KeyCloak consultant and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew