Custom SPI not working

Hello, I am trying to implement a custom SPI, however is not working properly.

This is the error I am getting

[org.keycloak.services] (default task-11) KC-SERVICES0013: Failed authentication: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to find factory for Required Action: CONFIGURE_SMS_OTP did you forget to declare it in a META-INF/services file?
	at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@13.0.1//org.keycloak.services.managers.AuthenticationManager.toRequiredActionFactory(AuthenticationManager.java:1327)

For the time being I am not doing anything special, just copying the default Browser flow and substitute the first Forms execution with my own SPI:

In the code I am simply wrapping the UsernameAndPassoword class

public class UsernamePasswordOrPhoneAuthenticator extends UsernamePasswordForm {

@Override
    public void authenticate(AuthenticationFlowContext context) {
        super.authenticate(context);
    }

@Override
    public void action(AuthenticationFlowContext context) {
        super.action(context);
    }
}
public class UsernamePasswordOrPhoneAuthenticatorFactory extends UsernamePasswordFormFactory {
    public static final String PROVIDER_ID = "phone-authenticator";
    public static final UsernamePasswordOrPhoneAuthenticator SINGLETON = new UsernamePasswordOrPhoneAuthenticator();

@Override
    public Authenticator create(KeycloakSession session) {
        return SINGLETON;
    }

@Override
    public String getId() {
        return PROVIDER_ID;
    }

@Override
    public String getDisplayType() {
        return "Username Password Or Phone Form";
    }

@Override
    public AuthenticationExecutionModel.Requirement[] getRequirementChoices() {
        return new AuthenticationExecutionModel.Requirement[]{
                AuthenticationExecutionModel.Requirement.REQUIRED,
        };
    }

@Override
    public String getHelpText() {
        return "Validates a username and password or phone from login form.";
    }
}

Than I declare this as a service: com.gitlab.doctorworld.keycloakauthenticator.UsernamePasswordOrPhoneAuthenticatorFactory

This gets loaded correctly and is working, however after I click on login the application throws that error

I have even tried to remove the OTP part, but still the same error.

That’s it, that is all I am doing, however this is not working.

That error is about a missing RequiredAction. Are you also trying to declare a RequiredAction where the user sets up his phone? It looks like it is trying to find it, but it can’t.

That is what I though at the beginning, but unfortunately I am not, I have checked for any actions that require OTP or phone setup