Discourse, Keycloak, SAML - is it impossible to configure?

Hi!
I’ve been doing this for almost a week, but I can’t set it up! Tried a million options! Help me please…

So, there is a test instance of Keycloak, address - http://10.5.40.19:8081. There I made a realm CUBA and a SAML client:

Pic 2

As you can see from the screenshots, there is a test Discourse forum at https://cuba-test-forum-en.demo.haulmont.com/discuss
According to the discourse-saml plugin documentation, the URL for connecting to SSO in my test forum will be like this - https://cuba-test-forum-en.demo.haulmont.com/discuss/auth/saml/callback

SAML settings in app.yml file:

DISCOURSE_RELATIVE_URL_ROOT: /discuss

DISCOURSE_SAML_TITLE: "Example SAML"
DISCOURSE_SAML_TARGET_URL: "http://10.5.40.19:8081/auth/realms/CUBA/protocol/saml"
DISCOURSE_SAML_AUTO_CREATE_ACCOUNT: 1
DISCOURSE_SAML_CERT_FINGERPRINT: "0D:9A:46:68:6B:CA:A6:41:7A:F5:08:18:C4:01:47:33:75:AD:2C:EF"
DISCOURSE_SAML_CERT: "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
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
-----END CERTIFICATE-----"

I took the certificate from here:
Pic 3

Exported it to PKCS12:
Pic 4

Imported it to KeyChain of my Macbook and exported it to PEM. In fact, it turned out the same, only with the words “BEGIN …” at the beginning and “END …” at the end.

When I try to log in using SAML, it sends me to the Keycloak page:
Pic 5

But there I see an error:
Unknown login requester
Pic 6

What am I doing wrong? I configured OpenID authorization, it works. But! For a number of reasons, I need to provide SAML as well.
Very much I ask for help!

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Pic 5:

Pic 6:

I apologize for such submission of material, but I am on this forum recently. Beginners cannot insert more than one picture in a message…

I will add. Keycloak is running in a Docker container. Here is the log of this container when switching to SAML from Discourse:

10:21:53,379 WARN  [org.keycloak.events] (default task-198) type=LOGIN_ERROR, realmId=CUBA, clientId=https://cuba-test-forum-en.demo.haulmont.com/discuss, userId=null, ipAddress=172.27.0.1, error=client_not_found

I changed the ClientID in Keycloak to the one defined in the logs:

Now in the Keycloak logs this error:

11:24:32,750 ERROR [org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlService] (default task-211) request validation failed: org.keycloak.common.VerificationException: SigAlg was null

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlProtocolUtils.verifyRedirectSignature(SamlProtocolUtils.java:137)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlProtocolUtils.verifyRedirectSignature(SamlProtocolUtils.java:127)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlService$RedirectBindingProtocol.verifySignature(SamlService.java:592)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlService$BindingProtocol.handleSamlRequest(SamlService.java:268)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlService$BindingProtocol.execute(SamlService.java:537)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.protocol.saml.SamlService.redirectBinding(SamlService.java:635)

at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor940.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:138)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.internalInvokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:543)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTargetAfterFilter(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:432)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.lambda$invokeOnTarget$0(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:393)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.PreMatchContainerRequestContext.filter(PreMatchContainerRequestContext.java:358)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:395)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodInvoker.invoke(ResourceMethodInvoker.java:364)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceLocatorInvoker.invokeOnTargetObject(ResourceLocatorInvoker.java:150)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceLocatorInvoker.invoke(ResourceLocatorInvoker.java:104)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:440)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.lambda$invoke$4(SynchronousDispatcher.java:229)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.lambda$preprocess$0(SynchronousDispatcher.java:135)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.interception.PreMatchContainerRequestContext.filter(PreMatchContainerRequestContext.java:358)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.preprocess(SynchronousDispatcher.java:138)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:215)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:245)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:61)

at org.jboss.resteasy.resteasy-jaxrs@3.12.1.Final//org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)

at javax.servlet.api@2.0.0.Final//javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:590)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:74)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:129)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-wildfly-extensions@11.0.2//org.keycloak.provider.wildfly.WildFlyRequestFilter.lambda$doFilter$0(WildFlyRequestFilter.java:41)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.services.filters.AbstractRequestFilter.filter(AbstractRequestFilter.java:43)

at org.keycloak.keycloak-wildfly-extensions@11.0.2//org.keycloak.provider.wildfly.WildFlyRequestFilter.doFilter(WildFlyRequestFilter.java:39)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.core.ManagedFilter.doFilter(ManagedFilter.java:61)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler$FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterHandler.java:131)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.FilterHandler.handleRequest(FilterHandler.java:84)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletChain$1.handleRequest(ServletChain.java:68)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.SecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:78)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.RedirectDirHandler.handleRequest(RedirectDirHandler.java:68)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.SSLInformationAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SSLInformationAssociationHandler.java:132)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.handleRequest(ServletAuthenticationCallHandler.java:57)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractConfidentialityHandler.handleRequest(AbstractConfidentialityHandler.java:46)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.handleRequest(ServletConfidentialityConstraintHandler.java:64)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.security.handlers.AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.handleRequest(AuthenticationMechanismsHandler.java:60)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.handleRequest(CachedAuthenticatedSessionHandler.java:77)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.security.handlers.NotificationReceiverHandler.handleRequest(NotificationReceiverHandler.java:50)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.security.handlers.AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(AbstractSecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:43)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.jacc.JACCContextIdHandler.handleRequest(JACCContextIdHandler.java:61)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.GlobalRequestControllerHandler.handleRequest(GlobalRequestControllerHandler.java:68)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.handleFirstRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:269)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$100(ServletInitialHandler.java:78)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:133)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$2.call(ServletInitialHandler.java:130)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.core.ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction$1.call(ServletRequestContextThreadSetupAction.java:48)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.core.ContextClassLoaderSetupAction$1.call(ContextClassLoaderSetupAction.java:43)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.SecurityContextThreadSetupAction.lambda$create$0(SecurityContextThreadSetupAction.java:105)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentInfoService$UndertowThreadSetupAction.lambda$create$0(UndertowDeploymentInfoService.java:1530)

at org.wildfly.extension.undertow@20.0.1.Final//org.wildfly.extension.undertow.deployment.UndertowDeploymentInfoService$UndertowThreadSetupAction.lambda$create$0(UndertowDeploymentInfoService.java:1530)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.dispatchRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:249)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler.access$000(ServletInitialHandler.java:78)

at io.undertow.servlet@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler$1.handleRequest(ServletInitialHandler.java:99)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.server.Connectors.executeRootHandler(Connectors.java:370)

at io.undertow.core@2.1.3.Final//io.undertow.server.HttpServerExchange$1.run(HttpServerExchange.java:830)

at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.run(ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.java:35)

at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor.safeRun(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1982)

at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.doRunTask(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1486)

at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1377)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

11:24:32,750 WARN  [org.keycloak.events] (default task-211) type=LOGIN_ERROR, realmId=CUBA, clientId=null, userId=null, ipAddress=172.27.0.1, error=invalid_signature