Forbidden access to account console with Identity provider account user

Hi, I configured keycloak to use github as one of my identity providers. As a test, I logged using account console as client, signed with github. After I logged in, I noticed that the user was labeled as Anonymous and I have no access to any pages of account console. I got Forbidden errors on pages. I’m using all default configurations for identity provider, user flows, etc.

I missed some configuration? Although the user data come from Identity provider, since keycloak creates a local user, I believe that it should be possible to access and edit this information on accounte console. This behavior makes sense?

Thanks in advance

Problem solved. I had an issue with export/import realm configurations between environments and the forbidden access was due to missing scopes com account-console client.

Hi. I’m facing exact same problem. Can you share your configuration on how you’ve added those missing scopes and what scopes specifically?
account-console client can not be overridden by the json configuration file and from the Admin Console UI I had to add acr, roles, profile scopes to be able to access Account Console UI.
Thank you in advance