How to add or access a keycloak user in client application project without the first login?

My Use case is as follows:

My Client application for Keycloak is Harbor(we can assume any other application as well here) which I have integrated with Keycloak for Single Sign On. The Keycloak users are able to login to Harbor .

Let’s say User1 is a Keycloak User who has logged in once or more than once into Harbor app, so he gets listed in the Harbor user listing page, Now the Harbor admin is able to add this user to a project in Harbor. No issues here.

Now let’s say we have User2 in Keycloak, who has never logged into the application Harbor. Problem here is the Harbor admin is not able to add this User2 into any project in Harbor.

1. Im looking for a solution to solve this challenge, i.e, When Harbor Admin is trying to grant access to particular project , he should be able to do it for any Keycloak user even though he ha not logged in to application at-least once.
  2. Does Keycloak have any mechanism through which we can make a login happen may be through a script or API automatically post every User creation(In order to solve the problem as mentioned in above in (1)?