How to change Keycloak logo on the Admin console page in keycloak.v2 theme

I am trying to find a way to replace Keycloak image on the Admin console page using Keycloak.v2 theme which is the default theme starting from Keycloak 19.

Note that replacing themes\keycloak.v2\account\resources\public\logo.svg didn’t really help because I think the image is not being fetched from that location.

Note that I am still using Wildfly distribution.
Appreciate any help!

Keycloak provides theme customization in all levels , login ,admin ,client level copy the base theme folder with custom changes you need . if you do not want to do much hard work use keycloak theme they already have and change all images and logos as per requirement Resouces can be stored inside themes folder structure.

The new admin UI (starting from keycloak 19) has been delivered through keycloak-admin-ui.jar. In order to customize any UI components, it has to be done by forking this repo and build on your own.

Does this mean that the themes can no longer be used since v19? The new UI looks great, however I want to make sure that when they make updates to it, that I can also stay up to date by pulling in the changes. Is there any way to do this?

Did you change the logo as successful? can you help me?