How to get facebook profile picture

How do i get KC to set a new users profile picture automatically when they use facebook as provider?

1 Like

anyone?
Ive tried using the exact path from their api, but im getting nothing

Did anyone found how to pick up the picture URL from the Facebook identity provider connector ? I tried by set the β€œpicture” value in the field : Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Additional user’s profile fields β†’ picture.

But I cannot see any Picture field displayed in the form used to complete the user profile. Do I need to use a mapper or something like that?

Thank you,

For anyone which could be interested by the response we found how to pick up the user picture from Facebook Graph API.

1. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Settings β†’ Additional user’s profile fields = picture
  2. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers Create
  3. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers β†’ name = picture
  4. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers β†’ Sync Mode Override = inherit
  5. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers β†’ Mapper Type = Attribute Importer
  6. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers β†’ Social Profile JSON Field Path = picture.data.url
  7. Identity Providers β†’ facebook β†’ Mappers β†’ User Attribute Name = picture
3 Likes

@ulrich Thanks for the hint. Do you know how to add picture parameters to the mapper? E.g. type=large

Sorry for the delay. No I don’t.

Did you find the response, it could be interesting to share it.

Thanks,

Not yet unfortunately