Integrate with weblogic obiee

Hello,
I have to integrate keycloak with obiee running on weblogic. I have read that there is no Keycloak adapter for WebLogic, and that i should use servlet filter (SAML in my case).
Have you got some examples or docs which can help me to implement it?

Thank you for your help and advise.

Best regards,

The servlet filter docs for SAML are here:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/#java-servlet-filter-adapter

Thank you very much!

Hello,
in the analytics.war of obiee 's weblogic, i did the following actions:

• add filters in web.xml
  • add keycloak-saml.xml config file
  • and add keycloak-saml-servlet-filter-adapter-11.0.3.jar in the lib directory of ther war

Then i relaunch weblogic server and i have problems with missing class. So i add all dependancy jar of keycloak-saml-servlet-filter-adapter-11.0.3.jar in the lib directory of ther war.

But now i have the following error :slight_smile:
weblogic.application.ModuleException: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: ClassCastException: attempting to cast zip:/MIDDLE/SIMILO/i-milo-obiee.dev/config/domains/biplatform/servers/bi_server1/tmp/_WL_user/analytics/za01ic/war/WEB-INF/lib/jaxb-api-2.4.0-b180830.0359.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class to jar:file:/usr/java/jdk-1.8/jre/lib/rt.jar!/javax/xml/bind/JAXBContext.class. Please make sure that you are specifying the proper ClassLoader.
at weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.start(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:140)

So i think i have got conflicts between dependancies jar and weblogic jar.
Maybe i add too much jar dependancies.
How can i avoid this conflicts problems?

Best regards,

Does anyone has ever configured weblogic obiee as service provider site with keycloak as idp ?

I try with filters in analytics.ear with no success (see my previous message above), and now i’m trying to make it with SAML Authentication Provider configure on weblogic. But when i try to upload saml2 metadata xml file obtained through keycloak client/installation tab, i always get the following error message on weblogic admin console : The metadata is not an identity provider metadata.

Best regards,