Internal server error with very frequent identity provider full sync value

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a strange problem, I don’t know if this is intended to work that way or not and I would appreciate any tips on this.

Basically, I have installed the 15.0.2 version with jdk 13 and mysql and have 389-ds as the identity provider, now, when I set up the full sync option to occur every 10 seconds, if I have sessions open on a client opened by users that are in the ldap and I go to show those sessions it won’t show me the sessions and the server throws a huge stack trace with nullPointException, it took me a few days to figure out that the cause of the problem was the frequent sync value, if I set the value to 5 minutes for example once it syncs it takes around 2 to 3 minutes for the “Show sessions” function to work, I don’t know if this is a bug or what happens under the hood when the full sync happens, I guess there is some kind of job that runs and it takes a bit to update everything, has anyone ever had this problem before with some other versions?
May I ask what is in your experience a good value for the periodic full sync and the changed users sync?

Thanks a lot.