Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map) after update to 19.0.1

Hi, there!

[org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-146) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)

We started using Keycloak 17.0.1 version and recently updated to 19.0.1. Now we are having a lot of this error in Keycloak container logs. Is that just noise or something mandatory missing in configuration?

Thanks in advance for any help!

4 Likes

I am having the same problem

Same here! I’m curious if this has any implications or can be ignored

I still have the same msgs in the log after updating to 19.0.2

WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-0) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)

I know it’s just a warning but I’d like to understand what’s the cause and possibly get rid of it.

Thanks!

I have the same problem…

2022-09-27 13:41:19,016 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)
2022-09-27 13:41:19,027 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)
2022-09-27 13:52:52,855 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)
2022-09-27 13:52:52,856 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)
2022-09-27 13:53:07,090 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)
2022-09-27 13:53:07,090 WARN [org.keycloak.protocol.oidc.utils.AcrUtils] (executor-thread-2) Invalid realm configuration (ACR-LOA map)

Same problem. I created a brand-new realm “test” and then exported both that as well as my existing realm that had come thru the upgrade from older version and was emitting the error. In the old realm, but NOT the new “test” realm, I see the following:

"acr.loa.map": "[]"

In the attributes object at the top level. Complete diff:

Old realm:

"attributes": {
    "cibaBackchannelTokenDeliveryMode": "poll",
    "cibaAuthRequestedUserHint": "login_hint",
    "oauth2DevicePollingInterval": "5",
    "clientOfflineSessionMaxLifespan": "0",
    "clientSessionIdleTimeout": "0",
    "userProfileEnabled": "false",
    "clientOfflineSessionIdleTimeout": "0",
    "cibaInterval": "5",