Keycloak attributes

Hello Everyone, I am pretty new to Keycloak and have had mix success with SAML. I have Keycloak setup with ldap federated user, and I would like to use Keycloak as an IdP provider, and various applications as the service provider. The issue I am having is when I sign in via Keycloak, only one attribute appears to be mapping, and that is the username, email or other attributes are not provided to the service provider.

I used SAML Trace extension and I see those attributes are there, such as email, but when the user signs in their email address is not mapped to the email field.

I am wondering if I am missing a step somewhere? I noticed in the Real Settings, that the SAML endpoint, when I click on it, does not show any of the additional attributes and was wondering if this is the cause of the issue.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

So I found the issue, but that has lead to another question. When I use the SAML Attribute name instead of the friendly name in the service provide the attributes are mapped. Why can I not use the friendly name? Is there an option somewhere on the IdP side (keycloak) where I can make this switch?

Ideally this work of creating clients and SSO\SAML setup will be done by a group of people and I would like to make it as easy as possible.