I need your help with the following issue:
- I open Google Chrom in Incognito mode.
- I open my web app and click on Login.
- The web app navigates to the Keycloak client.
- Then I enter my login credentials and click Login.
- The Keycloak redirects me to my web app.
In my app the following behavior happens:
- My app logs out automatically.
- When I go to the client I found that it logged out automatically too.
- I also found that chrome blocks the following cookies on my web app: AUTH_SESSION_ID, AUTH_SESSION_ID_LEGACY, and KC_RESTART.
Another note when I open the Keycloak client URL directly and login it doesn’t logout automatically. It only happens when I do the login scenario from my app as described above.
Could anyone tell me the possible reasons that may cause this issue?