Keycloak database upgrade to 9.0.1+ Failed

Hi,

in process of upgrading the database of Version 9.0.0 to 9.0.2 or 9.0.3 ,i get this error message:

08:31:39,141 INFO  [org.keycloak.connections.jpa.updater.liquibase.LiquibaseJpaUpdaterProvider] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) Updating database. Using changelog META-INF/jpa-changelog-master.xml
08:31:39,262 ERROR [org.keycloak.connections.jpa.updater.liquibase.conn.DefaultLiquibaseConnectionProvider] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) Change Set META-INF/jpa-changelog-9.0.1.xml::9.0.1-KEYCLOAK-12579-add-not-null-constraint::keycloak failed.  
   Error: Unique index or primary key violation: "SIBLING_NAMES_INDEX_E ON PUBLIC.KEYCLOAK_GROUP(REALM_ID, PARENT_GROUP, NAME) VALUES ('REALM_ID_X', ' ', 'NameX', 27)"; 
   SQL statement: UPDATE PUBLIC.KEYCLOAK_GROUP SET PARENT_GROUP = ' ' WHERE PARENT_GROUP IS NULL [23505-193] [Failed SQL: UPDATE PUBLIC.KEYCLOAK_GROUP SET PARENT_GROUP = ' ' WHERE PARENT_GROUP IS NULL]
08:31:39,278 FATAL [org.keycloak.services] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 59) java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to update database

I’m not sure how to solve it.
At the moment i have rolled the system back to 9.0.0.
The system is a “Standalone” installation with H2 as database.

May be related: KEYCLOAK-13908

Fixed it by manual renaming a doubled group entry.
And verifyed the renamed group does not have anything attached to it,
then i deleted the group in Keycloak after the upgrade.