Dear community, i have setup a Keycloak 11 server with privacyIDEA 3.3.3 for 2FA. Both get the internal users from a readonly LDAP and have a mysql DB for external users that we do not want in our AD.
I have created a JPA user federation plugin connecting perfectly to the DB.
If i add a user from privacyIDEA it displays OK in the Users lookup view, but if i go into the edit view the emial, first name and last name are missing all of a sudden.
If a create a user i get a SQL exception emial cannot be null but it had been inserted into the form:
2020-08-03 13:24:10,577 WARN [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] (default task-207) SQL Error: 1048, SQLState: 23000
2020-08-03 13:24:10,577 ERROR [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] (default task-207) Column ‘email’ cannot be null