- eureka (localhost:8761)
- spring boot cloud gateway service with keycloak (localhost:8765)
- developer resource service (localhost:8082)
- kecloak (localhost:8080)
- created realm
- created client with auth ON
- created 2 users with 2 different roles: developer and manager
- created 1 resource for path
/developer/**(it’s a prefix for my developer-service endpoint)
- created role based policy for role=developer (required!)
- created resource permission based on policy above
in browser making request
logging in as manager !!!
200 with response = list of developers
have i missed something ? Is this role permission filtration inside of keacloak already? Have already watched several videos and posts, some of them are based on front-end keycloak-js lib and filtration, backend @RolesAllowed. I’m just curious if it’s possible to block the request just using the keycloak admin console?