Keycloak restarts continuously after DB backup restore

i am using a postgres sql as database for my keycloak (version 14.0.0) as distroless docker image. After i have restored a SQL dump from my keycloak, it’s continuosly restarting with the following error message:

User with username 'su_0317912' already added to '/opt/jboss/keycloak/standalone/configuration/keycloak-add-user.json'

I have no idea why this message appears, because this user 'su_0317912' doesn’t exists in my database. There is another su -user created by Keycloak before the backup, so why is Keycloak even trying to create one ?

Since the keycloak container is restarting the whole time, i can’t connect to the bash after it’s in the restarting loop. Even when keycloak ist still running, there is no file /opt/jboss/keycloak/standalone/configuration/keycloak-add-user.json so this error message is very confusing.

Any help and tips would be very nice.

I got it solved. In my case there was the KEYCLOAK_ADMIN su_0317912 set in environment variables. But after restore there was another su allready in DB. But the error message is somehow confusing, because not the su_0317912 is already added, just another user.

Is only one su_* user allowed in the database ?