Keystore error (keystore is not valid)

Hello All,

I have a keycloak cluster setup from keycloak kubernetes operator and every time i see this error in the keycloak instance logs.

I think some certificate which was valid till Sat Jul 06 23:59:59 GMT 2019 is expired, could you please let me know how can i extend it ?

Due to this error, i think the pods will not be ready for listening the requests and the readiness/liveliness probes are failing which results the pods going into “Terminating” state.

The following is the error in the pod logs.

at java.base/sun.security.x509.CertificateValidity.valid(CertificateValidity.java:274)
	at java.base/sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.checkValidity(X509CertImpl.java:675)
	at java.base/sun.security.x509.X509CertImpl.checkValidity(X509CertImpl.java:648)
	at org.wildfly.extension.elytron@10.0.3.Final//org.wildfly.extension.elytron.KeyStoreService.checkCertificatesValidity(KeyStoreService.java:201)
	at org.wildfly.extension.elytron@10.0.3.Final//org.wildfly.extension.elytron.KeyStoreService.start(KeyStoreService.java:163)
	at org.jboss.msc@1.4.11.Final//org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.startService(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1739)
	at org.jboss.msc@1.4.11.Final//org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$StartTask.execute(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1701)
	at org.jboss.msc@1.4.11.Final//org.jboss.msc.service.ServiceControllerImpl$ControllerTask.run(ServiceControllerImpl.java:1559)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.run(ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.java:35)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor.safeRun(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1982)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.doRunTask(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1486)
	at org.jboss.threads@2.3.3.Final//org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1363)
	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)