Looking for Keycloak developer/consultant

I’m not sure if this is a good place to put this topic. If it is not the right place, excuse me.

I need a Keycloak developer/consultant to help me configure the server, securing my APIs, and extending the server for 2F authentication.

Consultation advice will be on an hourly rate basis for a certain period of time.

Please let me know if anybody has free time to help.

Hi Nad,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Keycloak consultant.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Can you help on customizing Keycloak to send Activation code to US and Canada mobile phones and validate the activation code that user receive through the phone? I mean 2F authentication.

Cheers
Nader Makarachi

Take this as a starter:

If you don’t want to use AWS SNS as SMS provider, just replace it with the library/request for the provider of your choice.

Hi Andrew, we have a very easy to setup 2FA authentication method (TypingDNA Verify) that has SMS as a root of trust. We are more than happy to help you set it up. We even have a tutorial on our website on how to set it up.

Hi Adrian,

Is your solution is based on REST API? I have tried what @dasniko have sent me. It was impressive, but we need some REST endpoints in order to doing 2F Authentication. Our mobile APP has its own UI and we are not dependent to Keycloak UI interface to enter verification code.

Thank you in advance for your support
Nader

Hi Makarac,

Yes our solution is API based. The team can help you with any questions you might have to create a quick integration POC just so that you can get a feel of the technology.

1 Like

Hi niko,
Honestly saying, we engaged in your 2FA Authentication SMS project and we did successfully simulate sending the verification code in SIMULATION_MODE as you described in your code.
Unfortunately we stuck on configuring Keycloak to send real verification code through aws SNS.

We believe we configure the SNS correctly, and activate our Origination numbers and verified our receivers mobile phone through SNS dashboard.

Maybe there is some minor configuration steps that are remaining in our Keycloak side that we are not aware of it. What we did in the .jar file are as follows:
1- Use your keycloak-2fa-sms-authenticator sample code and change it:
System.setProperty (“aws.accessKeyId”, MYACCESSKEYID);
System.setProperty (“aws.secretAccessKey”, MYSECRETACCESSKEY);
System.setProperty (“aws.region”, “ca-central-1”);

That’s the only change that we did up to now, and constantly receiving the below error:
[
ERROR [org.keycloak.services.error.KeycloakErrorHandler] (default task-2) Uncaught server error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/reactivestreams/Publisher
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.reactivestreams.Publisher from [Module “deployment.dasniko.keycloak-2fa-sms-authenticator.jar” from Service Module Loader]

We need you help to guide us if any other configuration remaining. Thank you in advance for you support.

Nader

Hi niko,
Thank you to share this useful code with us. We engaged in your 2FA Authentication SMS project and we did successfully simulate sending the verification code in SIMULATION_MODE as you described in your code.
Unfortunately we stuck on configuring Keycloak to send real verification code through aws SNS.
We believe we configure the SNS correctly, and activate our Origination numbers and verified our receivers mobile phone through SNS dashboard.
Maybe there is some minor configuration steps that are remaining in our Keycloak side that we are not aware of it. What we did in your code and create the .jar file are as follows:
1- Use your keycloak-2fa-sms-authenticator sample code and change the following:
System.setProperty (“aws.accessKeyId”, MYACCESSKEYID);
System.setProperty (“aws.secretAccessKey”, MYSECRETACCESSKEY);
System.setProperty (“aws.region”, “ca-central-1");

We constantly receive the below error:
ERROR [org.keycloak.services.error.KeycloakErrorHandler] (default task-2) Uncaught server error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/reactivestreams/Publisher

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.reactivestreams.Publisher from [Module “deployment.dasniko.keycloak-2fa-sms-authenticator.jar” from Service Module Loader]

That’s the only change that we did up to now. We need you help to guide us if any other configuration remaining. Thank you in advance for you support.

Nader