Question : Is there a Keycloak Docker Container for linux/arm64 arch?

Hi everyone, I got a Macbook Pro with the new M1 chip, and I wonder if there is a Keycloak Docker Container for linux/arm64 instead of linux/amd64 ?

If not, does someone had the problem and found a solution ? I try many things but nothing worked.

I already asked about a solution on the docker slack, but they answer me to ask for a linux/arm64 container.

Thanks for you answers

Official Keycloak images are build based on red hat intermediate images. Apparently they have a arm64 base image, but I didn’t find how to get it: Red Hat Ecosystem Catalog

I would suggest you to build your own. You can use GitHub - keycloak/keycloak-containers: Docker image for Keycloak project as reference and use an openjdk official image.

Thanks for your answer, I will check that.

1 Like

Did you manage to make an arm/64 image?

Unfortunately, no I couldn’t spend lot of time to try.

Hi, I used to maintain own repository with linux/arm64 build from official Dockerfile: Docker. There are still versions up to date, but good alternative are Bitnami images: Docker

Coincidentally today I was playing with keycloak on my raspiberry pi, I actually did used the oficial docker image and it worked like a charm on arm64. (Keycloack 20)…