Currently we are building a group wide SSO and reviewing different IDAM solutions. We have done keycloak setup using docker for our POC and wondering if following flow can be achieved in Keycloak.
Login/Registration Flow :
- User clicks on sign in.
- Inputs mobile number.
- Gets otp via sms
- Inputs otp .
- Otp is validated and if its a new user then he is taken to Signup page or he is taken to Application home page if existing.
Can this be achieved?:
- mobile number as our primary identifier.
- sync our existing users from oracle DB to Keycloak.
- For Android/ios we would like to have native experience rather than browser based signin.
- Post Otp is validation, if its a new user then he is taken to Signup page else user is issued a token.