Slave failing to connect to database

Hello,

I’m trying to set up Keycloak 10.0.2 in domain cluster mode, using MySQL InnoDB Cluster for the database. That required adding a primary key to DATABASECHANGELOG table (I used a composite key made up of ID and FILENAME), but otherwise it seems to be compatible.

The master is starting up fine. When I try to start the slave, though, it successfully registers with the master and downloads the domain configuration, but then fails to connect to the database:

[Server:one] 14:30:15,585 FATAL [org.keycloak.services] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to connect to database

The datasource definition in domain.xml:

<datasource jndi-name="java:jboss/datasources/KeycloakDS" pool-name="KeycloakDS" enabled="true" use-java-context="true" statistics-enabled="${wildfly.datasources.statistics-enabled:${wildfly.statistics-enabled:false}}"> <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:6446/keycloak_lab?useSSL=false&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;serverTimezone=UTC</connection-url> <driver>mysql</driver> <pool> <max-pool-size>20</max-pool-size> </pool> <security> <user-name>keycloak</user-name> <password>s3cr3t</password> </security> </datasource>

I did a packet capture on port 6446, and there’s no activity, so it doesn’t even seem to be trying to connect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Michael

Duh…

I forgot the module.xml for the MySQL driver. Once I created that, it’s working.