Test of action token auhtenticator not work

Hi!

I am testing the authentication and it gives me errors of not finding jboss-cli.bat, I have finally solved it by creating a custom batch (.bat) file.

But it keeps giving me error in tests:

-------------------------------------------------------
 T E S T S
-------------------------------------------------------
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
Running org.keycloak.quickstart.ArquillianActionTokenWithAuthenticatorTest
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.jboss.logging).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
ene. 19, 2021 9:50:15 A. M. org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer startInternal
WARNING: Bundles path is deprecated and no longer used.
ene. 19, 2021 9:50:15 A. M. org.jboss.as.arquillian.container.managed.ManagedDeployableContainer startInternal
INFO: Starting container with: [C:\Aplicaciones\jdk-11.0.2\bin\java, -D[Standalone], -Xms64m, -Xmx512m, -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true, -Djava.awt.headless=true, -Djboss.modules.system.pkgs=org.jboss.byteman, -ea, -Djboss.home.dir=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final, -Dorg.jboss.boot.log.file=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\standalone\log\server.log, -Dlogging.configuration=file:C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\standalone\configuration\logging.properties, -jar, C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\jboss-modules.jar, -mp, C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\modules, org.jboss.as.standalone, -Djboss.home.dir=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final, -Djboss.server.base.dir=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\standalone, -Djboss.server.log.dir=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\standalone\log, -Djboss.server.config.dir=C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\wildfly-14.0.1.Final\standalone\configuration]
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
org.jboss.modules.ModuleNotFoundException: java.se
        at org.jboss.modules.Module.addPaths(Module.java:1266)
        at org.jboss.modules.Module.link(Module.java:1622)
        at org.jboss.modules.Module.relinkIfNecessary(Module.java:1650)
        at org.jboss.modules.ModuleLoader.loadModule(ModuleLoader.java:296)
        at org.jboss.modules.Main.main(Main.java:437)
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.445 sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.keycloak.quickstart.ArquillianActionTokenWithAuthenticatorTest
org.keycloak.quickstart.ArquillianActionTokenWithAuthenticatorTest  Time elapsed: 5.445 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.jboss.arquillian.container.spi.client.container.LifecycleException: The java process starting the managed server exited unexpectedly with code [1]

Results :

Tests in error:
  ArquillianActionTokenWithAuthenticatorTest.org.keycloak.quickstart.ArquillianActionTokenWithAuthenticatorTest » Lifecycle

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0

[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  23.457 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-01-19T09:50:18+01:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) on project provider-action-token-authenticator: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to C:\codigofuente\keycloak-quickstarts-latest\action-token-authenticator\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException

I have a keycloak on port 10090TCP but I don’t really know what the logic is like: Is the provider installed on my keycloak server or on the /target/wildfly-14.0.1.Final?

Also I don’t see in my keycloak the authenticator as “External Application Authentication”.
Environment: Windows 10 Pro

Best regards,
FëGôR