Two of my topics have been deleted by the anti spam bot now

I always try to write somewhat decent posts or help requests on whichever forum I post but now two of my forum posts have deleted by your Akismet anti spam bot. The first one was 24 hours ago which contained a long post describing some issues along with some info about what I already tried to solve the problem. Written in clear writing and formatted/edited where necessary. It didn’t include any links other than quay.io, it didn’t include commercial services, it didn’t include inappropriate language or insults, etc.

Just now another shorter post have been deleted by the anti spam bot and you know what triggered it? I initially wrote “stopped the container” which was incorrect and I edited the post to say “removed the container” instead. Bam, after the edit, a nice greet from Akismet and the topic is gone. I don’t expect staff members to reinstate my topics with an hour if they don’t break ToS, not even within like say 18 hours or so. That’s why I waited 24 hours for my 2nd post/attempt but I cannot contact a moderator anywhere. There’s supposedly the “staff page” (About - Keycloak) which contains no staff member details. It has this “In the event of a critical issue or urgent matter affecting this site, please contact us at URL.” but I’m pretty sure this is not meant for messages about my forum posts (that’s why I didn’t go that route).

It’s very frustrating, I’m trying to get some help and I try to achieve this by doing my best to write clear posts and edit them where necessary but the anti spam bot just makes it impossible.

While this hasn’t happened to me directly, I have noticed several weird flags and disappearances of posts and topics. They were helpful, and well-written. Nothing that should have triggered a removal. I haven’t been able to find anything about who or how to appeal when this happens.

I don’t think the Keycloak maintainers team spend any/much time on this forum, although they are the ones with admin privileges.

I wish I could be helpful, and I agree that it is frustrating.

FWIW, the most activity from the actual maintainers seems to be in the Github Discussions for the Keycloak repository. I don’t use it because I find the interface to be frustrating (sorting is weird, and there’s no way to track what I’ve read and haven’t), but I know that a lot of people are having issues answered there.