User session persistence in the database

We use Keycloak 17 (Quarkus distribution). We would like to persist user session in the database. We use blue-green deployment of our infrastructure and we would like to maintain user sessions when we replace our infrastructure.

As far as I can see from documentation on caching it is possible to provide your own Infinispan configuration. In Infinispan documentation I can see that I can use jdbc connection when defining distributed cache.

However, when I provide my own Infinispan configuration with something like this:

<distributed-cache name="sessions">
            <persistence>
               <connection-pool connection-url="${env.INFINISPAN_DATABASE_CONNECTION_URL}"
                              username="${env.INFINISPAN_DATABASE_USERNAME}"
                              password="${env.INFINISPAN_DATABASE_PASSWORD}"
		              driver="${env.INFINISPAN_DATABASE_DRIVER_CLASS}"/>
            </persistence>
        </distributed-cache>

Then I get an error during Keycloak startup:

ERROR: Failed to start server in (production) mode
ERROR: org.infinispan.commons.CacheConfigurationException: ISPN000327: Cannot find a parser for element 'connection-pool' in namespace 'urn:infinispan:config:11.0'. Check that your configuration is up-to date for Infinispan '13.0.5.Final' and if you have the proper dependency in the classpath
ERROR: ISPN000327: Cannot find a parser for element 'connection-pool' in namespace 'urn:infinispan:config:11.0'. Check that your configuration is up-to date for Infinispan '13.0.5.Final' and if you have the proper dependency in the classpath

Do I correctly understand that I cannot persist user sessions using only Keycloak 17 without dedicated Infinispan installation?

I can also see a similar post here.