Want to hire Keycloak experienced developer to make auto signin for various web apps

##What do we need?

Login once to multiple applications - users only need to log in to the portal to automatically be logged to all apps that require authentication.

Apps we use:

• NextCloud - a must
  • Wekan - a must
  • Zulip team chat - a must
  • Chamilio or some other LMS (learning management system) as we need to run skill exams/tests + optionally would be good to let people go through video courses and track their progress. Moodle looks uglier than Chamilio but we’re open for change.
  • Titra? Or we’ll build our own time tracker reporting? Our time tracker can send data via Titra API?
  • Own custom-built VueJS/Nuxt apps (Ag-grid, time tracking

##In the future some more

We need to brand also fully our apps. See the video: https://youtu.be/-4ESBsL6v04

How to do it?

Options are to use KeyCloak, YunoHost, or some other method.

Email for more info: andreas[at]crewnew.com

Looks like you’re seeking mostly to integrate session handling on third party web-apps based on the video. Might be challenging depending if they’re closed source / complicated stacks.

To bring more context to the potential candidates one should research and explore how all of the tools crewnew uses.

Plan an implementation of keycloak client on them, then keycloak would handle the session in-between all different environments.

depending if they’re closed source / complicated stacks.

All three most important ones (Nextcloud, Wekan and Zulip) are open-source.

research and explore how all of the tools crewnew uses

The main goal is just to login from KeyCloak login page and then there won’t be a need to login to each of the other apps any more as you’re logged in automatically. We do have LDAP / Azure active directory connected to the apps so we can already create a central account.

Hi,
I know I am late to the party, but if you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am experienced KeyCloak developer and have worked with NextCloud too quite extensively in the past.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew