Webhook/notification when user's data is changed

I have already used Keycloak API for my application. But I have problems with syncing data between my application and Keycloak data. For example, when sending UPDATE PASSWORD action, I can not confirm if the user updated or not in my app.
Is there any webhook or notification for solving this problem? Or I miss some important documentation about it?
Thanks.

Hi,

you can write your own event listener SPI and act upon those events. Take a look at https://github.com/zonaut/keycloak-extensions for an example

Is there some recommendations how can I debug?
I created a simple even-listener, and it works locally, but it is silent in DEV server. Trying to find the problem, but no logs regarding even-listeners at all.

1. Put some logging in your EventListenerProvider and EventListenerProviderFactory methods, when the factory is initialized, the provider is created, and when the onEvent methods are called.
  2. Make sure your listener is installed in the event configuration in the admin UI. Add the jboss-logging event listener too, which will output events to the logs.

As I mentioned above, my listener is working well in my local environment.
I found the problem.
In local environment I’m using a master realm, and it works well. But in DEV and Production servers I’m using a client realm (different one from master).
If you first time enable an event listener in the client realm, it will not work. First I needed to enable it in the master realm, after in the client, so it works now.

Thank you.