Wrong audience from token

Hi all,
please could someone help me to understand this error?
After configured an identity provider using oidc in keycloak v. 11.0.2, during tests after the callback I receive the error “Wrong audience from token”.
I checked several time the configuration, auth url, token url, user info url (but it seems never called), client ID and secret, with the authentication type “Client secret sent as basic auth”.
What does the error above means, and what is the use case? Is the client secret wrong maybe?
Thanks for your help.

Follows an extration of logs (the last line seems to be a consequence of the first error).

11:20:51,822 ERROR [org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default task-141) Failed to make identity provider oauth callback: org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: Wrong audience from token.
at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.broker.oidc.OIDCIdentityProvider.validateToken(OIDCIdentityProvider.java:562)
at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.broker.oidc.OIDCIdentityProvider.validateToken(OIDCIdentityProvider.java:536)
at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.broker.oidc.OIDCIdentityProvider.getFederatedIdentity(OIDCIdentityProvider.java:364)
at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@11.0.2//org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider$Endpoint.authResponse(AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider.java:472)
11:20:51,822 WARN [org.keycloak.events] (default task-141) type=LOGIN_ERROR, realmId=mosem, clientId=null, userId=null, ipAddress=78.40.161.72, error=identity_provider_login_failure