Captain-P-Goldfish's SCIM module for Keycloak or other solutions?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone tried this module? I need to make Keycloak SCIM-compatible to sync with Cloud products. I succeeded in installing the theme but… nothing seemed to happen (the Cloud couldn’t sync, but SAML-SSO was still working so, I don’t know what’s missing).

I read somewhere that someone tried to make a SCIM wrapper for Keycloak and that it worked but I can’t find any example.

Do you have some path of thoughts/documentation that could direct me in the right direction, please?

The Cloud products are the Atlassian ones by the way (Jira Cloud etc.).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Dylan

the scim-for-keycloak module is currently not supporting client side of SCIM. It actually supports the same part as atlassian does, the server side. To add the client-side I would need to add several authentication protocols to be configurable so that the SCIM module would be able to connect to atlassian as a client.

The module works but only as server so it will only receive pushes not sending them.

2 Likes

@DylanPokun what you asked is exactly what am looking for right now. Did you get any solution for that. I mean using user provisioning(SCIM) for atlassian cloud(jira and confluence). What did you do exactly?

@Captain-P-Goldfish Does it still work the same way upto now?

Sorry for the late reply, did not receive an email.
I saw that keycloak is currently developing new user storage types but I did not look into them yet, so up until now its still not possible to provision users and groups from keycloak to another system.

2 Likes

Hi…By using this module in Keycloak can we do user provisioning(add, edit, delete) from other systems into Keycloak…