Hello, i was able able to do authentication with Okta, able to get proper SAML response also but request is not redirecting to my application, on resending the same request i was able to access my application.
Below are steps …
- Created realm, users in Keycloak, same users exist in Okta as well.
- Created client with protocol openId-connect
- Created Identity Provider - SAML 2.0 for Okta Identity Provider
- Created another client with protocol SAML
- On accessing my application, skipping keycloak login and redirected to Okta login page
- After login into Okta, authentication is successful and request is not redirect to my application.
SAML response message is having valid details
- But if resend the same request again i was able to access my application.