Default Realm Role

I have a Realm Role: Customer and I’ve set it as default.
Now when I check in the newly created user the role is not assigned as default, it appears as available, but in the effective roles it appears.
All nice and good. Now when I try to evaluate an authorization in a client this gets recognized too.
Now when I test all this from the real service, not the console, I get that the user doesn’t have the role.

Is there a mapping that must be done extra?

why is the evaluation work (from the console → client → authorization tab) and then after performing the login with the user that has the customer role and calling the resource is not recognize to have the role?

PS: when I click on the role and check Users in Role, then is none. (Again → the role appears in the default realm role)

Apparently the problem was in the Scope tab, the full scope was deselected. To proceed you can either select the full scope or create a mapping for your roles.

Even though this is the solution, I still don’t get why the realm role has some of the behavior mentioned above (not showing in the user as assigned, not seeing assigned users in the role itself).