Finding Help (payed help)

Hi Guys,
I’m looking for a seasoned keycloak devops guy who can spend a few hours helping me migrate from v18 to v23 (and obviously be payed for it).
We were using wildfly version for server distribution and now we are moving to quarkus. We were using a custom build keycloak version, but also a few spi configurations. We need help with migrating PasswordPolicyProviderFactory interface to the quarkus distribution in keycloak 23.

Please let me know if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks,
Paul.

I love it when someone starts talking about migrating a platform and clarifies that it’s just a few hours, easy peasy… :fire:
Just joking! For sure, you will find someone with that expertise in the community.

Also @paul1066 you will find a few posts here on migration strategies. In general, the idea is

1. do a full backup of your prod db
  2. import that backup to a local environment
  3. try an upgrade directly from 18->23
  4. if there is a problem, find which migration (in the logs) where the issue occurs
  5. update one major version at a time
  6. loop 4-5 until you’re up to 23

Hi guys,
thanks for the feedback.

@xgp - I should have provided a bit more information:

We were using wildfly version for server distribution and now we are moving to quarkus. We were using a custom build keycloak version, but also a few spi configurations. We need help with migrating PasswordPolicyProviderFactory interface to the quarkus distribution in keycloak 23.

and @embesozzi - yeah, you’re right. My assumption is that there’s probably something simple that we’ve missed and that someone who’s done this before is probably smiling as they read the question.

If anyone can help us, I’d be really grateful of any help.

Regards,
Paul.

Thanks for the clarification. There are several people on this forum that provide commercial support. If they have bandwidth to help you, I’m sure your message will find them.

@paul1066 You have a PM in your inbox here since 25 hours…

1 Like

Hi Paul,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin