Identity provider configuration

Hello. I just deployed Keycloak and Immich in order to implement Keycloak authentication to Immich webapp. It does support OIDC and OAuth2. Unfortunately their documentation is very poorly done and as noone really has Keycloak in their community, i’m forced to ask here for help.

Here’s the immich end and required fields

I’m sure i need to create a Realm (which i named immich). Then i need to create a client (which is basically my application - immich) i guess? There are a lot of things to set but…I probably want to enter client ID of my taste as it doesn’t matter yet probably.

From now on, i’m pretty much lost. As i go to Capability config page shown in the comment below, I don’t know what does mean those individual settings and how should i set them in order to implement Keycloak in Immich as identity authentication.

I would be very thankful for any useful resposes. I think this community is really helpful anyway so it shouldn’t be an issue. :slight_smile:

PS: There are some limitations on this forum for new users, that’s why i post images quite weirdly.

Capability config shown here:

EDIT: I found in Immich’s documentation that the client type needs to be set to Confidential which is set by Client authentication turned on in Capability config