Keycloak Auto Login without using login page

Hello folks

I am facing an issue with Keycloak,

I have 2 devices mobile and web

The user comes to the mobile login, user is redirected to keycloak page and successfully creates a session with that client

Now the same user is coming from the web, so since the session is already being created we don’t want to create a session again and we need autologin that user into our system

Please help us to achieve this using keycloak

Keycloak creates a session for each device. So if your user uses your environment with a mobile device and on another device with a web browser, there will be two sessions.
Or do you mean on the same device with a mobile (native) app and a browser? Then, this can be achieved by using the default system browser to authenticate in your mobile app. This way, Keycloak is able to detect the cookies it sets when authenticating a user.

ok @dasniko thank you for the help. Will try this solution once

Hi @dasniko I am using a direct grant approach when I am trying to log in it is showing me this error in chrome browser

GET request

{{server_url}}/realms/{{realm}}/protocol/openid-connect/auth?response_type=code&client_id=client&username=abc@admin.com

Well, then you’re doing something wrong. Hard to say from a screenshot.
“direct grant” and your given GET request URL does not fit together. Additionally, your request to the /auth endpoint ist not complete, there are missing parameters. See OAuth2/OIDC docs for details, or, don’t craft these URLs by yourself and use a proper library.

Hi @dasniko

see my configuration for direct grant access