Map ldap groups to springboot roles

Our company users are stored in ldap (oracle internet directory). Users have certain groups, e.g. Administrators, Users etc. I need to map those groups to my client application roles. Client application is test Spring Boot app with keycloak-spring-security-adapter.

Steps I made in Keycloak admin console:

1. In Users Federation menu create user federation with ldap (without import). Check that ldap users can be found in Users menu.
  2. Add group-ldap-mapper Screenshot by Lightshot Check that ldap groups are visible in Groups menu. Also users have correct group membership.
  3. In Clients create client for my application.
  4. In client create two roles - ADMIN and USER.
  5. In Groups - Administrators (ldap group) - Role Mappings add ADMIN client role: http://prntscr.com/12fbhbq Do same for USER.

Now my user in Users menu has correct effective client roles, including ADMIN and USER.

Create simple Spring Boot app with keycloak-spring-security-adapter.

Now I access my client application in a browser and get redirected to keycloak, where I am able to authenticate with my ldap user password.
I expect authenticated user to have ADMIN role within application. But actually it only have standard keycloak roles and not my custom roles created in client.
Controller methods with @PreAuthorize("hasRole('ADMIN')") respond with 403.

What am I missing?
Thanks. Keycloak 12.0.3, Spring Boot 2.4.2