I’m looking for someone with Windows Server (2019 or 2022), with Active Directory Domain Services and Federation Services set up, that would be willing to help me with some integration screenshots and videos for some documentation I am putting together for a client for how to connect ~15 identity providers to Keycloak. I have all the other vendor documentation complete, but I have no access to Active Directory, and have never set it up with Keycloak before. The requirement would be:
- Have a fresh installation of Windows Server, AD DS, AD FS (i.e. no existing users)
- Set up any certificates on the AD side
- Set up user federation from AD DS to Keycloak via LDAP
- Set up identity brokering from AD FS to Keycloak via SAML
- 2-3 hours of time over Zoom recording videos and doing screenshots that I can include in the client documentation.
This is paid. If you are confident you can help me with the above requirements, please DM me with time you are available, a time estimate, and an hourly cost.