Could not decode access token response

V13.0.1 Keycloak Server

Using PKCE for first time with an external OIDC IDP (unsure if it is related to PKCE or the IDP is not behaving as expected).

Is the log error generated subsequent to authentication on the external IDP is due to incorrect client secret?

2021-06-23 16:29:44,447 ERROR [org.keycloak.broker.oidc.AbstractOAuth2IdentityProvider] (default task-43) Failed to make identity provider oauth callback: org.keycloak.broker.provider.IdentityBrokerException: Could not decode access token response.
at org.keycloak.keycloak-services@13.0.1//org.keycloak.broker.oidc.OIDCIdentityProvider.getFederatedIdentity(OIDCIdentityProvider.java:364)

aused by: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException: No content to map due to end-of-input
at [Source: (String)""; line: 1, column: 0]
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind@2.12.1//com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.MismatchedInputException.from(MismatchedInputException.java:59)
at com.fasterxml.jackson.core.jackson-databind@2.12.1//com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper._initForReading(ObjectMapper.java:4688)

I also have the same problem. @melancholia Did you already solve this problem?

The event was traced to the OP.

The OP was not sending over details on the account after authentication.

1 Like

Hi @melancholia

Could you please let us know what changes you had done to resolve this. We are trying to integrate sign-in with external IP ‘LINE’ and we are getting 404 in token call i.e. https://access.line.me/oauth2/v2.1/token

We are trying to follow the steps mentioned in Add LINE Login as a custom identity provider into Keycloak | by Gary Chang | Medium.

Cheers,
Ram

@ramdesai I’m unsure if you are experiencing sane event as I did in the OP.