Custom Account Page

Hello, I need advice…
Can I make custom Account Page to say with React and implement change username and password, remove sessions… and all other features based on API and some other that I need?

So basically user login on original Keycloak Login Page, edit data on my React Account Page and update it on keycloak with API.

I want to extend Account Page to add user image, delete profile and another things just to get centralised Account Page.

I think about to create new account client and to make account app with react and keycloak javascript adapter, just cannot get all API for account, password, authenticator, sessions…

2 Likes

Keycloak provides an Admin REST API:

Ref: Getting started with Keycloak

1 Like

Hi,

I would suggest creating a back-end where you can create your own REST API design for your account pages. Your back-end can communicate with the Keycloak REST API in a secure way.

2 Likes

There’s a REST API for account management in development.
There’s also a new account management app in development, based on React.

Release version of both is not yet clear, but resources are already contained in Keycloak, but must be activated through a profile.

3 Likes

Thank you all, of cource I saw Admin API.
I thought there was some direct API for Account data and to mix it with new one.
This way need to make basically same functionality API like a medium for change password, sessions and profile data.

So now to disable account client completely. make new server and to implement all functions.

Just one question more, for the Authenticator…
I saw only Remove TOTP from the user, so briefly how to implement that option in a proper way on my server?