Keycloak 25.0.1, mssql database, SQLGrammarException

Hi. I configured Keycloak 25.0.1 with MSSQL db as below.
KC_DB_URL_DATABASE=xxx
KC_DB_URL_HOST=xxx
KC_DB_URL_PORT=xxx
KC_DB_SCHEMA=dbo
KC_DB_URL_PROPERTIES=;trustServerCertificate=true;sendStringParametersAsUnicode=false;encrypt=true;
KC_DB_USERNAME=xxx
KC_DB_PASSWORD=xx
When I try to log in to the admin console, it throws the following error. I checked, I see that there is a table named “VERSION” in the “OFFLINE_USER_SESSION” table. Does anyone have a solution suggestion?
Stack trace:
[org.keycloak.services] (executor-thread-5) KC-SERVICES0013: Failed authentication: org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: JDBC exception executing SQL [
select top (?) puse1_0.OFFLINE_FLAG,puse1_0.USER_SESSION_ID,puse1_0.BROKER_SESSION_ID,puse1_0.CREATED_ON,puse1_0.DATA,puse1_0.LAST_SESSION_REFRESH,puse1_0.REALM_ID,puse1_0.USER_ID
,puse1_0.version
from dbo.OFFLINE_USER_SESSION puse1_0 where puse1_0.OFFLINE_FLAG=? and puse1_0.USER_SESSION_ID=? and puse1_0.REALM_ID=?]
[Invalid column name ‘version’.] [n/a]
keycloak-1 | at org.hibernate.exception.internal.SQLStateConversionDelegate.convert(SQLStateConversionDelegate.java:91)

In the MSSQL 2019 database, the collation configuration was set to ‘Turkish_CI_AS’. The error was resolved when this value was changed to ‘Latin1_General_100_CI_AS’. However, I would have expected it to also accept the ‘Turkish_CI_AS’ value.