Keycloak server not able to start with the postgres DB server

Hello,
i’m not able to start the keycloak with the postgres server using docker image.
when i tried it with local postgres database it seems to work fine
but when i tried with different postgres database it gives error and didn’t start the keycloak server

Some of the error logs i found were

12:07:19,017 ERROR [org.jboss.as.controller.client] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYCTL0190: Step handler org.jboss.as.controller.AbstractControllerService$ModelControllerServiceInitializationBootStepHandler$1@8bee669 for operation boottime-controller-initializer-step at address [] failed -- java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException

12:07:19,238 ERROR [org.keycloak.connections.jpa.updater.liquibase.LiquibaseJpaUpdaterProvider] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 65) Error has occurred while updating the database: liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set META-INF/jpa-changelog-3.4.0.xml::3.4.0::keycloak:

12:07:19,242 ERROR [org.keycloak.connections.jpa.updater.liquibase.lock.CustomLockService] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 65) Database error during release lock: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: IJ031040: Connection is not associated with a managed connection: org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.jdk8.WrappedConnectionJDK8@14b1ec6

12:07:19,246 WARN  [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 65) ARJUNA012077: Abort called on already aborted atomic action 0:ffffac140002:-2864376c:62025bb6:13

12:07:19,329 WARN  [org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.local.LocalManagedConnectionFactory] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 33) IJ030022: Lock owned during cleanup: ServerService Thread Pool -- 65: java.lang.Throwable: Lock owned during cleanup: ServerService Thread Pool -- 65

above logs are red lined in the server start logs
is there any workaround for this issue, as per the logs its due to database connection issue
i also added the connectionTimeout in the keycloak image environments like below
JDBC_PARAMS: 'connectTimeout=900'
after docker-compose up -d command executed, i also checked database it created all tables, but didn’t start the keycloak server.

Any Update on this issues???

Still facing the same issues with Postgres database
I tried setting up the environment variables in docker yaml file for increasing the timeout but still getting same issue
JDBC_PARAMS: “useSSL=false&allowPublicKeyRetrieval=true”
JAVA_OPTS_APPEND: “-Djboss.as.management.blocking.timeout=10000”

@jb22 Did u find the solution?