No able to Single Sign Out from different protocol clients within same realm

Hi

I have 2 clients based on different protocols (oidc and saml) within the same realm. The purpose is to enable SSO (Single sign on and Single sign out) in different applications.

Both applications are using the Keycloak javascript adapters provided by Keycloak.

There are multiple scenarios I am facing:

1. When I use only OIDC based application, sign in and sign out works fine
  2. When I use only SAML based application, sign in and sign out also works fine
  3. When I sign in to OIDC based app and use SSO to sign in to SAML based app, it works fine, but when I logout from OIDC based app, I am redirected to login page and then automatically to SAML based application. (I think this is happening due to only OIDC cookies being cleared by the logout function and not SAML cookies, so login page automatically gets redirected to the SAML based application)
  4. When I sign in to OIDC based app and use SSO to sign in to SAML based app, it works fine, and logout also works fine when I logout from SAML based application.

Is this a known issue? If not, can someone help me with the solution please. I need to figure out a way so that single sign out works fine while logging out from OIDC app.