Keycloak kerberos example

Hello,

I want to integrate one of my Keycloak realms with Kerberos protocol so to get myself acquainted with Keycloak and Kerberos I looked into an example from keycloak/examples/kerberos at main · keycloak/keycloak · GitHub

To get myself acquainted with a kerberos, I tried to run an example from repository keycloak/examples/kerberos at main · keycloak/keycloak · GitHub

Whenever I try to run a mvn wildfly:deploy as README suggests, I get the following error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project examples-kerberos: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.keycloak:examples-kerberos:war:999.0.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.keycloak:keycloak-core:jar:999.0.0-SNAPSHOT (absent), org.keycloak:keycloak-adapter-core:jar:999.0.0-SNAPSHOT (absent), org.keycloak:keycloak-util-embedded-ldap:jar:999.0.0-SNAPSHOT (absent): Could not find artifact org.keycloak:keycloak-core:jar:999.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

I did the following steps:
1.I installed mvn, git and JDK, my current environment is:

$git --version
git version 2.25.1

$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.9.2 (c9616018c7a021c1c39be70fb2843d6f5f9b8a1c)
Maven home: /opt/apache-maven-3.9.2
Java version: 17.0.7, vendor: Private Build, runtime: /usr/lib/jvm/java-17-openjdk-amd64
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "5.4.0-149-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"

$ java -version
openjdk version "17.0.7" 2023-04-18
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 17.0.7+7-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.0.7+7-Ubuntu-0ubuntu120.04, mixed mode, sharing)

2.My revision is 4d0fa67
3. I have a keycloak server running via docker run --network host --rm quay.io/keycloak/keycloak start-dev

P.S.: I’m new to Maven and java development and I only need a sandboxed environment to play with Kerberos and Keycloak integration