Unable to complete the Getting Started tutorial. "Could not find artifact sun.jdk:jconsole:jar:jdk"

I’m a Python developer trying to use Keycloak for the first time and can’t complete the tutorial, am getting a Java error. Very little familiarity with Java so please assist.

I’m on the last step, I’ve cloned keycloak-quickstarts and copied keycloak.json to the app-profile-jee-vanilla/config directory, cd … and ran mvn clean wildfly:deploy. I’m running Ubuntu 21.04 and had installed openjdk-8-jdk-headless by apt.

[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) @ keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla ---
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-war-plugin:2.6:war (default-war) @ keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla ---
[INFO] Packaging webapp
[INFO] Assembling webapp [keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla] in [/root/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla/target/vanilla]
[INFO] Processing war project
[INFO] Copying webapp webResources [/root/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla/config] to [/root/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla/target/vanilla]
[INFO] Copying webapp resources [/root/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla/src/main/webapp]
[INFO] Webapp assembled in [484 msecs]
[INFO] Building war: /root/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla/target/vanilla.war
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< wildfly-maven-plugin:1.2.2.Final:deploy (default-cli) < package @ keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla <<<
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- wildfly-maven-plugin:1.2.2.Final:deploy (default-cli) @ keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla ---
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time:  24.441 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2021-11-01T07:53:35-04:00
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.wildfly.plugins:wildfly-maven-plugin:1.2.2.Final:deploy (default-cli) on project keycloak-app-profile-jee-vanilla: Execution default-cli of goal org.wildfly.plugins:wildfly-maven-plugin:1.2.2.Final:deploy failed: Plugin org.wildfly.plugins:wildfly-maven-plugin:1.2.2.Final or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact sun.jdk:jconsole:jar:jdk at specified path /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/../lib/jconsole.jar -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
root@ubuntuvm:~/keycloak-quickstarts/app-profile-jee-vanilla#