I just downloaded KeyCloak, went to getting started and started server using sh ./standalone.sh. I am on Ubuntu 18 with OpenJDK 11.0.10
After executing standalone.sh i see standard output and the last 2-3 lines that I see are as below but still not able to access the Admin Console on browser.
17:04:54,865 INFO [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYUT0006: Undertow HTTP listener default listening on 127.0.0.1:8080
17:04:54,947 INFO [org.jboss.as.ejb3] (MSC service thread 1-1) WFLYEJB0493: EJB subsystem suspension complete
17:04:55,122 INFO [org.wildfly.extension.undertow] (MSC service thread 1-4) WFLYUT0006: Undertow HTTPS listener https listening on 127.0.0.1:8443
17:05:02,033 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0212: Resuming server
17:05:02,035 INFO [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0025: Keycloak 12.0.4 (WildFly Core 13.0.3.Final) started in 10141ms - Started 589 of 867 services (585 services are lazy, passive or on-demand)
17:05:02,036 INFO [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0060: Http management interface listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990/management
17:05:02,036 INFO [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0051: Admin console listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990
- I checked the process and the process is running on the server.
- I executed netstat to see the ports and they too are listening.
- I tried telnet from my machine and i was not able to. Then i changed firewall rules and added all the required ports.
- I shutdown the KeyCloak service and started an nc on port 8080 to check whether this port is listening, i could able to telnet from my local machine.
- I started the services back and again tried to telnet on port 8080, i was not able to.
So it seems the ports aren’t an issue but it seems service is, can somebody guide me what wrong i am doing?