How to modify Keycloak Admin Console UI

I have a requirement to hide the Manage section from the side navbar for the admin of the specific realm (but not the Keycloak admin user) and also make few changes in the Realm settings page as well.

how to customise the admin UI, how to build it to ?

I have done the mvnw install -DskipTests

but not sure of the next steps

TIA

It’s (nearly) impossibly difficult. Once upon a time, the Keycloak Admin UI (version 1, built in angular) was meant for customization, and doing so was fairly easy. It’s now a monolithic React app that changes radically with every release. Even if you achieve your relatively simple goal, get ready for it not to work every time a major version release is made.

If you think you want to try, here’s an example of a large customization Comparing keycloak:24.0.0...p2-inc:24.0.0_orgs_admin_ui · keycloak/keycloak · GitHub

1 Like

Can you share the steps to bring up the admin-ui setup ? I and facing a alot of unexpected errors
Or links would also be helpful
TIA

No. If you have tried something and faced an error you can’t overcome, post a comprehensive description of what you tried and what error you encountered. Then maybe someone can help you here.

this is error while I am trying to up keycloak server