This Discourse forum is getting shut down

RedHat and the maintainers of Keycloak have decided to kill this Discourse forum on June 26, 2023. I’m not sure why they haven’t posted it here yet. You can read the announcement for more information: Sunsetting Discourse · keycloak/keycloak · Discussion #21112 · GitHub

As a Keycloak enthusiast, community member, and owner of a company that provides Keycloak support and hosting, I have benefited immensely from participation in this forum. Trying to share my gain, I have attempted to give back as much as I have taken over the last 3 years.

I wanted to extend the warmest of thanks to all who participated here. I learned a huge amount from you, and was constantly impressed with the care, kindness and professionalism with which people conducted themselves on this forum. Discussions were generally respectful, and dignified the contributions of all, no matter their experience or background.

I haven’t yet figured out how to continue my community participation, but I hope to find you all again soon at some of the other Keycloak community forums. In the meantime, you can always reach me a few other places:

Thank you!
Garth

2 Likes