User Storage Provider configuration not shown in new admin ui

With the new admin ui, which is the default with the new release 19, my configuration options for custom UserStorageProviders are no more displayed. I already created an issue (see for details: UserStorageProvider Configuration not shown · Issue #2989 · keycloak/keycloak-admin-ui · GitHub), but no answer yet.

I wonder if I just perhaps have to adjust in my code that the config params will be shown? Because for e.g. the LDAP provider, all the config params are there…

Has anybody made similar experiences and knows a solution?

Maybe related to Replace text inputs with KeycloakTextInput by jonkoops · Pull Request #2413 · keycloak/keycloak-admin-ui · GitHub and/or Use new admin client with seperated Keycloak JS by jonkoops · Pull Request #2964 · keycloak/keycloak-admin-ui · GitHub are relevant here?

Don’t think so, because the config fields of the LDAP and Kerberos providers are rendered, the one from my custom provider not. These fields should be rendered dynamically upon config properties in the provider factory. I don’t see significant differences the the LDAP provider factory and mine (at least not regarding config properties).

I have save issue. The difference in the LDAP provider is that the fields are rendered in the admin2 console theme, not dynamically, so far I can tell. My workaround for time being is to disable admin2 feature and use old admin interface with keycloak 19.